Our Bloodstock team is comprised of highly dedicated professionals in the Bloodstock and Livestock markets. The team has many years experience in the field, combined with a passion and understanding of the industry. Our ethos is to respond to all enquiries within a 24 hours period.
We have placed some of the highest valued risks in Lloyd's and the global market.
The following is a summary of the type of risks we can place on our clients' behalf:
- All risks mortality and theft
- Stallion permanent disability
- Barrenness, prospective foal and stallion availability
- Stallion first season congenital
- Frustration of import/export
- Foals from 24 hours
- Restricted perils
- Transit insurance
- Stud and Agistment Owners' Care, Custody and Control
- Fall of Hammer coverage for Auction purchases
We have a well established and close working relationship with underwriters and their dedicated claims departments, ensuring timely settlement of claims. We also have a long term relationship with trainers, loss adjusters and vets.
The team has extensive client base in North America, Australasia and Europe.
Binding Authorities are already in place in the market.